Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthday Contest



Birthday Contest

Hey I had a birthday last week!! Yahoo, I love growing older and wiser. I am in the mood to celebrate and I believe it should be a tradition in the world to give to others on your birthday. I also believe you should always give what you love most and since I have read this book zine for over 5 years, I thought I would give one lucky reader a one year subscription to BookWoman magazine. They do ship internationally.

BookWomen Magazine
A readers' community for those who love women's words.

BookWomen is a bi-monthly magazine dedicated to: building a community of readers and celebrating the joys of living with books. We explore the place of reading and books in women's lives and we spread the word about women writers and their work. We also support independent booksellers and publishers.

In BookWomen you'll find features such as:

* Reader Profile, an interview with one of our readers
* From Mollie & Glenda, find out the inside scoop on our thoughts and doings
* Author interviews, always interesting to know what shapes the writer
* Readers write, where subscribers' voice their thoughts and recommendations
* BookWomen Quiz, here you can test your literary skills
* Footnotes: news from and about the book world.

Plus, articles and features by, for and about women readers and writers, on topics such as: bookscapes in our lives, reading friendships, the sensuality of books, independent booksellers and presses, reading as a feminist act, reading on the road, books for children and much more!

If you would like to win this please comment with your name, blog (if you have one) and e-mail address. I will run this contest until Monday, July 5 at noon. Good Luck everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful prize!! I am Lily from www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com and my email is thorns dot lily at gmail dot com!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a fantastic give away! Any reader would be lucky to win!

    bkalmer(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily is the winner! Thanks for entering and following me!

    ReplyDelete