Friday, June 18, 2010

Follower Contest



25 Follower Contest

In celebration of topping 25 followers this week I am having a contest. I am giving away Three BOOK THONGS. Each one will be hand made by me and my children. The winner gets all three unique designs. So to participate in the contest you must be a follower and you must leave a comment in this post with your Name, Blog (if you have one), e-mail and of course a book recommendation. The contest will run from Friday 6/18 and close Monday 6/21 at Noon. My kids are super excited about the contest and making the Book Thongs. Good Luck everyone and thanks for being a follower!
Booksnob

6 comments:

  1. Found you at the hop! Congrats on hitting 25 (now 36 with me).

    I just finished "Wide-awake Princess" by E.D. Baker, and definitely recommend it. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have found you! My favorite YA books are Alison Croggon's Books of Pellinor (The Naming, The Riddle, The Crow, The Singing). Have you read those? Amazing!! And for a totally different YA experience, I just finished, "i so don't do mysteries" which was a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice giveaway.

    Name: Tanu
    Blog: http://tanu-elymra.blogspot.com
    Email: tanu164@hotmail.com
    Book Recommendation: The Last Time I Saw You by Elizabeth Berg or Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Giveaway!!

    Name: Ashley
    Blog: http://ashleybook.blogspot.com/
    e-mail: ashleycsy_09@yahoo.com
    Book Recommendation: I really like the Cirque du Freak series by Darren Shan. The first book is Cirque du Freak!

    -Ashley C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanu is the winner.
    Thanks everyone for entering the contest and for being a follower.

    ReplyDelete