Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hometown Track- MN Author Spotlight #2

Hometown Track- MN Author Spotlight #2

The announcement you have all been waiting for, drum roll please.....The author in the Hometown Track spotlight for the month of September is TATE HALLAWAY.

 Tate Hallaway currently lives in Saint Paul and has just published a new young adult Vampire Princess book called ALMOST TO DIE FOR.  It is the first book in a series and it actually takes place here in Saint Paul, MN.  Look for a review this month.

The features of September's author spotlight will be a contest, a book review, an author interview and a short biography and list of Tate and her alter ego Lyda Morehouse's books.  You are gonna love them.

  I am really excited to have Tate Hallaway as my featured author this month as this will be the first book I have read by her.  I learned about Tate's books in an article in the Saint Paul Pioneer Press and knew that I wanted to feature her and her books on my blog.