Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Away Laughing on a fast Camel

Away Laughing on a Fast Camel by Louise Rennison.
Even more confessions of Georgia Nicolson.  Book #5

Can I just tell you how much I love Georgia.  She is such a selfish, self-absorbed, prankster girl who is obsessed with her looks and older band boys.  Every time I read a "Georgia" book, I know that I am going to laugh, roll my eyes and enjoy the read.

The sex god moved to kiwi-a-gogo land and left Georgia for sheep.  She was very upset and quickly moved on to fall in love with the new lead singer of the Stiff Dylans, an Italian dreamboat named Masimo.  Georgia spends the majority of this book trying to figure out the opposite sex and has stolen a book from her mother called How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You.  Her gal pals try out the tricks and amaze themselves by how well they work on hypnotizing men.

Ohmygiddygodspajamas, Georgia's dad bought a new batmoblie and is driving it around town embarrassing her.  Georgia heads out to one night to see sex-god's former band, where she is introduced to Masimo.  Georgia blinks seductively and her boy entrancers ( false eyelashes) get stuck together and she blindly finds her way to the bathroom.  She discovers the hot lead singer leaves the building with her archnememis Wet Lindsey. 

It is nippy noodles here and joy joyity joy, I sit in hamburger-a-gogo land waiting for Georgia to visit in book six with her Vati.  As Georgia would say, "Oh dear Gott in Himmel and Donner and Blitzen", I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment