Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Armchair BEA- Day 3

Armchair BEA- Day 3

Today is blogger interviews but I elected not to participate because my son turns 13 today and I was worried I wouldn't have the time to dedicate to creating great questions and/or the time to answer them.  One birthday party down, rite of passage quest written, and one party left to go plus 8 bags of projects to grade before June 8th.  Yikes. 

The alternate idea for today is to highlight some of my favorite blogs.  I hate to play favorites and do that because each blog and blogger is so unique and special.  So instead, I created an animoto video highlighting all the books I have read and reviewed in 2011.  It was quick, easy and fun to create so I hope you enjoy it as it has been a fun reading year.  It is a little over a minute long and I plan to add to it as the year progresses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment