Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Blog Hops

Friday Follow and Friday Blog Hop

Thank goodness blogger is back up and running.  I was starting to worry and all because I am a fishing widow this weekend and I wanted to do some writing.

Here are the Friday Questions:

Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

A.  Most emotional scene I read was in The Blue Notebook by James A. Levine.
I am reading this book aloud to my 6th hour class and there is a part where a 10 year old girl had her virginity sold to the highest bidder and reading her rape aloud to the class was very difficult and really emotional for me.

Book Blogger HopQ:  Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?

A.  No, I wish I was but since it is held at the end of May, it is nearly impossible for me to ever attend at the end of a school year.  Graduation is on June 2nd this year and I just can't leave when there is grading and teaching still to be done.  Maybe some day they will change the date to late June and I can go.  A girl can dream.  Are you a teacher?  Do you see teacher/book bloggers in attendance at BEA or BBC?
I am participating in Armchair BEA and am excited for that.

Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment