Thursday, June 14, 2012

Contest Winners!!

Contest Winners for BEA and Clara and Mr. Tiffany.

 I have two contest winners to announce today.
The winner of the wonderful book, Clara and Mr. Tiffany is:

Shadow from Michigan

Congratulations Shadow!  Vreeland has a gift for capturing the details of an era and the creativity of women whom history has hidden under the shadows of men.  Enjoy your copy of Clara and Mr. Tiffany.

The winner of the BEA contest for a beautiful handmade scarf that I crocheted is:

Anne from Minnesota

Congratulations Anne!  I suspect many people are jealous of your good fortune.  I hope you wear it well.

If you didn't win, don't fret you can purchase the book right here and if you want a scarf, you will have a to wait awhile before I can make another one.  Have a great day everyone!