Saturday, July 28, 2012

Going on a Road Trip!

                                                                               ROAD TRIP!!

Hey Everyone, I am taking my two kids (one has Whooping cough) on a road trip to South Dakota, Wyoming and North Dakota.  We will be gone about 10 days.  We are driving about 2000 miles, covering four states counting Minnesota, with five or six different places to stay, and attending one wedding.  Seeing countless sites, hopefully horseback riding and having tons of fun. My posting will be limited as will my internet coverage.

I am hoping to read two books while I am gone.  Black Elk Speaks.  Being the Life Story of a Holy Man of Oglala Sioux as told through John G. Neihardt which takes place in South Dakota and The Horizontal World.  Growing Up Wild in the Middle of Nowhere by Debra Marquart which takes place in North Dakota. 

Talk to you all soon.