Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Best License Plate Ever.

                                                The Best License Plate Ever!

I just returned from a week long vacation in Arizona with my family.  We went to a Spring Training game, played in the pool and went on a road trip to the Grand Canyon passing through Sedona, the historic Route 66 and the Navajo Rez.

It was an amazing trip minus the horrible allergies I had to the Juniper or the Palo Verde.  Arizona is beautiful and I want to return someday and tour the Southern half of the state.





I saw this car at the Grand Canyon at Lipan Point. (I am including several picture from this Point) This spot was my favorite stop along Desert Drive near the East Entrance.  Of course I had to take a picture because it is the best license plate ever!



The Grand Canyon is indescribable.  The natural beauty is amazing and cannot be captured on camera.  My wish is that everyone can make the journey there someday.

Where did you go for Spring Break?  Where did you travel in your armchair?

Happy Easter.